Canopyschool has three different types of classes - one-time, multi-day, and ongoing.
One-time classes are the simplest.
- Teachers can set the day and time of their class, and show up with their materials ready.
- No long-term commitment from teachers or students.
- Teachers can use this to try out Canopyschool or for short classes that only need one session!
Multi-day classes are essentially an extension of the one-time class.
- Students must sign up before the first class occurs.
- Same students from beginning to end.
- Best format for most "traditional" classes with more material to go over than a one-time class.
- Teachers can set their schedules to decide which days and times they want to teach.
Ongoing classes are different because they allow students to join and leave at any time.
- Teachers choose repeating time slots, and students can sign up halfway through!
- Ongoing classes are perfect for classes where knowledge does not build on previous weeks.
We hope this has helped you understand the different types of classes! If you have any further questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.